Note: Due to maintenance, all the final manuscripts submitted from 16-02-19, publication will be delayed by 1 or 2 days. Kindly cooperate.
Call for Papers
Volume-2, Issue-2, February-2019
Last date of Submission: 28-2-2019
- Notification of Acceptance: Within 12 Hours
- Publication Time: Within 48 to 72 Hours
- E-Certificates: Immediately after publication
- Publication Fee: Rs. 750 (Indian Authors)
- Publication Fee: $ 35 (International Authors)
- ISSN (Online): 2581-5792
- Topics & Discipline: Engineering, Science, Management, Humanities, Social Sciences
- Publication Frequency: 12 Issues per Year
- Impact Factor: 4.308
IJRESM, Welcomes research papers, case studies, survey papers, academic project works, scholarly articles, academic articles, original or extended version of previously published papers in conferences, scholarly journals, and basic advances in the fields of Engineering, Science, and Management (But not limited to).
The scope of IJRESM is focused on Engineering, Science, and Management, from the viewpoints in the advancement of research. The scope covers modeling, design, analysis, and implementation in all aspects of engineering, science, and management. The following list of disciplines is not intended to be exhaustive, but rather to indicate disciplines that fall within the journal purview, but not limited to. IJRESM accept papers from any topic or research area in Engineering, Science and Management (But not limited to).
The International Journal of Research in Engineering, Science, and Management (IJRESM) is an international journal for the dissemination of technical, Sciences, and managerial research, aiming at interdisciplinary research over academia and industry for the prosperity of the society.